List Of Interesting Topics For A Literature Essay About Huck Finn
Huckleberry Finn is a classic novel written by Mark Twain and this book has had many essays written on it and here is a list of some of the topics that you can cover in your own paper about Huck Finn.
- Choose five characters from the book that the author doesn’t like. Give their names and describe them and explain why the author dislikes them.
- Choose five characters that the author does like and discuss why he likes them.
- Violence and greed are two of the motivations that can be seen in this book give three examples to this.
- How does Mark Twain take serious situations and give them humor, find examples and explain?
- Some say that Jim is Huckleberry’s true father, do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- What are the qualities the Huckleberry possesses that help him with survival on the frontier? Find examples.
- What is Twain’s take on slavery and racism and how did he convey that to the reader?
- How does the river give freedom to Huck?
- How does Huckleberry grow on the river and what life lessons are learned from his many encounters?
- In the introductory of the book, Twain insist that there is no moral of this story but how does he contradict himself in the novel?
- Huckleberry Finn is on of America’s greatest novels but it is also one of the most banned books in the United States. Why is this book banned in some Christian and African American institutions?
- Three of the characters of this story are looking for the American Dream, explain how they got their dream or not?
- Explain how Huckleberry Finn displayed the characteristics of a child that was raised by an alcoholic?
This is a very popular book and you shouldn’t have a hard time coming up with a great topic to cover. These topics are some of the ones that aren’t covered as often but you can create you own or as your instructor about different ways that you can look at the book. The best way to write a great essay on this topic is to read the book twice, first to enjoy it and second to analyze it. This will help you figure out a topic and you will have a better understand of the book after the second reading of it.